Thursday, January 22, 2009

I had a "Hair Affair" shhhhh.....

Today was such a good day for me. Thank you God..... Those days are not as frequent as I would like them to be. I decided to go to the salon and get my hair done. It had been almost a year since I treated myself with some high lights and a good cut. So I go to this new salon which I am so excited about and have an appointment with my new "male" hairdresser. My first "male" hairdresser. As any lady knows, just to have your hair played with is an awesome feeling. So he puts the high lights in and I go under the dryer and then off to the sink for the rinse. Now listen closely because this is where it all takes place. So he begins to wash. Now in all fairness the "wash" is my favorite part of the salon experience. Unexpectedly during my wash he begins to massage my neck and scalp soooooooo good. Yes, this is typical treatment for the salons that I go too, :) But this was by far my best massage yet. He massaged, my neck, scalp, forehead, temples, wow. This is something I had only experienced with my husband in the shower. LOL! Well I left that salon feeling soooo good and relaxed, invigorated even!

When Carlos called, I told him about it and he accused me of having a "hair affair"! And then we laughed.

I guess I did. I love that man and miss him so much......my husband people! :)

Diania

No comments:

Post a Comment