Thursday, March 19, 2009

17DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy crap there is a lot to do! Carlos is coming home and I want to look great. I got to get my hair done and nails did, lol! I just started tanning and I love it. Yes, I am bronzing myself for him too. :) Well every time I go to tan I want to fall a sleep in that bed and the I hear the little cracking sounds of the acrylic. I have been tanning before and know that this is normal but I can't help but think what would happen if the glass breaks and I fall through. My butt will be the first thing to fry......So I lay there still trying to think myself light on the glass, lol!!!! I also have discovered that I think I am a tad bit claustrophobic. I don't like the bed closed all the way. I can't help but feel like a clam:)

No comments:

Post a Comment